Halo Stick Halo Stick

Sick movie, really nicely done I am jealous of your awesome skills :D

Just fight for Survive 2 Just fight for Survive 2

Need music, could use better sound effects also.

In general good animation but could be better!

Pencilmation #24 Pencilmation #24

Really good animations, although the song is annoying as can be imo but really well done animations I quiet enjoy them!

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

lol :D

hilarious, Been annoyed by people who say that lately xD. But funny video haha ^_^

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

rofl well done sir

Funniest video I have seen in awhile lmao. I can't stop laughing its just so good. Love your comedy and how much you have improved in everything keep up the good work :D

Beast- Kensei Beast- Kensei

Make a long one!

Seriously you are very talented you should make a long sick stick fight dbz style or something that was awesome :).

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

rofl

thats so awesome love the ending to that. I also love the ice cream "career" nicely done :).

[KK] The Final Born [KK] The Final Born

so wth...

I can release better flashes then this and get blammed but your's passes? I lost all faith in newgrounds now I just don't understand it my worst flash on NG right now is better then all your Kitty Krews flashes and I suck T_T.

dylanlip1 responds:

Because my flash is amazing. While yours isn't.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

awesome

Rofl that is so funny.

My favorite part is the witch "But she's soo cool" then gets scared "i'm sorry" rofl. Good job guys!

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

meh

did not find it that great (I am a huge hater of modern warfail 2). I just thought this was kind of boring and could have used more effort for entertainment. Was decent and better then I could do just feel like it could have been a lot better.

gl on your next flash ^^.

MoozipanCheese responds: